About the Role
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be in close collaboration with our Brand Marketing Lead, working together to create digital strategies for Tijoh's internal brands and clients. Your daily work will involve a variety of tasks, such as creating and publishing content, writing creatively, developing and executing digital strategies, running Meta and Google ads, managing email funnels, and working closely with our creative team.
What You’ll Do
- Manage social media platforms for our internal brands, as well as select client accounts.
- Create compelling blog posts.
- Develop content for social media, websites, and print materials, including photography, videography, and graphics.
- Implement SEO strategies for our brands.
- Conduct industry and competitor research to ensure we’re implementing best practices and trends.
- Compile campaign reports to analyze performance, provide actionable recommendations, and draw insights.
- Set benchmarks for marketing campaigns and develop strategies to meet and exceed key performance metrics.
- Strategize on methods of building digitally based community connections.
- Manage Meta and Google ads.
- Develop partnerships with media members, content creators, and influencers.
- Develop a combination of evergreen email funnels and monthly emails.
- Grow e-commerce brands utilizing affiliate marketing techniques.
- Work with our Brand Marketing Lead to create a strategic marketing roadmap that supports both customer acquisition and retention.
What We’re Looking For
- A passion for storytelling.
- Research skills that aid in the continued growth of our brands and clients.
- A creative and strategic thinker who enjoys blending the two.
- Enjoys experimenting with new forms of content creation.
- Knowledgable in basic SEO practices.
- Ability to analyze data and offer strategic recommendations for future campaigns.
- Ability to work both independently and in a group while working on multiple projects.
- Google Analytics
- Meta Business Manager
- Meta Creator Studio
- Social Channels for Businesses: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube
- MOZ/Semrush/Yoast (or similar)
- Experiences in these platforms would be a plus
- Adobe Suite, particularly Lightroom, Photoshop, Rush
5&5 is the restaurant industry’s premier digital platform management company. We partner with and support the restaurant industry’s best SaaS solution providers to transform digital commerce. Our clients include brands such as Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Church's Chicken, Raising Cane’s, Hardee’s, Carl’s Jr., and more. 5&5 is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring diversity and inclusion are at the forefront of our business practices. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We hire solely based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We are committed to pay parity for all of our employees.